Thursday, February 17, 2011

I AM BACK!

Salam,

For those who are wondering where I have been these past few weeks, well, it's a long story. To make it short, out of stupidity, I deleted my Google account that is used to sign in to Blogger. And the rest is history.

I tried to ask Blogger to restore the blog, waited a month, got a few positive responses. But I just couldn't wait anymore. After all, if the blog is restored, all pictures in the entries are gone anyways, so tak cantik dah the blog. Might as well start a new one, right?

Don't ask me how I felt about deleting the almost five years old blog. You don't want to know the dramatic side of me. Sedih woh hilang memories of four years. Macam kena amnesia. OK itu over. Astaghfirullahalazim. Blog je kot Dila, bukan hilang otak.

If Blogger finally restore the blog, I'll keep it for memories sake. But from now on, I'll be posting here.

Thanks for waiting. Thanks for reading. *Konon famous sangat la tu blog kau!* :D

See ya!

0 comments :