Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mundane day.

A sudden thought came while typing out this paperwork.

It's a question of duty, responsibility, passion and sincerity.

One day I feel like I'm the right place, doing the right thing.

Another day, I feel like I'm dead wood, and quitting is the only answer.

One day I love my job, the next day I hate it.

I envy people who easily say they love their jobs.

Where do they find such fondness in what they do daily?

I used to dream of this job, where I can wear nice clothes, carry nice handbags and wear nice shoes to work,  instead of donning the white lab coat (you can wear anything underneath no one will notice), and wearing closed-toe shoes 9-5.

But, look at me now, questioning what I am doing.

.
.
.

I don't even know what I am going to do in the next ten years is of passion and responsibility or just responsibility.

I might be able to quit this one, but I don't think I am able to do that again for the next ten years.

Ya Allah, show me the way, tell me that I'm on the right path, that everything will fall into place after this.

0 comments :