Monday, March 4, 2013

Sunday Monday

52 days to the wedding and here I am enjoying (somewhat) my strawberry yogurt. No, I'm not on diet (as you'd hear a lot of that from B2B), it's just that I caught some bug from my recent trip to Paris and have been having diarrhea for a week now. Well that's how I'd like to think about it, you know, traveler's diarrhea :P So, I have been eating rice porridge, soups, breads, biscuits and yogurts for 7 days.  Of course there were times when I cheated a bit, for example when Kak Hani made lasagna the other day. No matter how sedap your rice porridge is, it can never win over lasagna okay! Milk and milk-related products are a no-no when you are having diarrhea because the enzyme lactase that is needed to breakdown lactose in milk is reduced when you have diarrhea. So you might make the condition worse. Tetiba ade science lesson. Dalam lasagna kan ada cheese, so the morning after tu, lagi keraplah ke toilet hihu.

On a brighter note, 5 more weeks before I board the plane back home. Yippie!

On a not-so-bright note, days leading up to my holiday are gonna be super duper hectic. I don't even remember the last time I Skyped with H to discuss about the wedding. When Mama calls me on Skype these days to talk about the wedding, usually at night before I go to bed, I often have to stop her :( I can't think of anything wedding-ish at such hour because my brain is already tired for working non-stop in the day. 

InshALLAH everything will be fine :D


Sekian bebelan hari ini.


p/s: Oh btw, yogurt consumption is fine because it has the good bacteria that helps fight the bad bacteria that's causing the diarrhea in your intestines.

0 comments :