Wednesday, December 12, 2012

True colors

I hate it when science shows its true colors. For the past two months, a lot of things didn't work for me. My cells were not growing (despite being the easiest cell line to work with which made me feel really stupid), my experiments didn't work, and half way through my analysis I found out a major mistake and had to re-do everything which could take weeks to finish but we need the results pronto.

Story of my life.

I've been telling myself that I need a break, a retreat and after that I will be bouncing again. But truth is I just said that to make me feel better. Alasan. 

I really hope after this Christmas and New Year break everything will be right on track again. I need to have good results before I leave for my wedding leave. I know it's 4 months down the line but that's the nature of my work, results are in not in 1-2 weeks, but 1-2 months. 

I SERIOUSLY NEED TO BUCK UP!

0 comments :