Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Random 56342

Salam,

If you think I'm gonna blog about PTPTN, you are wrong. Haha. Jarang nak cakap isu-isu sensitif ni tapi lepas tengok video budak-budak kurang cerdik berdemo kat Malaysia Ahad lepas, rasa panas je hati ni lalu terbitlah status kontroversi kat Facebook. I might not get apa yang diorang perjuangkan tu completely, but still cara diorang tu buat sakit hati, rendah sangat martabat mahasiswa Malaysia sampai pergi 'arwah'kan pemimpin sendiri. Isk isk isk. *eh kata tak nak cakap pasal PTPTN. Ampunnnnn*

I have to admit I have been lazy. Lazy to update this space I mean. Most of the time bila try masak benda baru ada je amik gambar and thought of sharing the pictures and recipes here, but entah kenapa keinginan ada kerajinan nada. 

Tonight terasa macam harus melakukan sesuatu yang bermanfaat. Lately I've been sleeping early, 9 or 10, then terjaga pukul 3-4 pagi, check Twitter Facebook Instagram chat seketul dua dengan orang kat Malaysia  sokseksoksek pastu tidur balik. Rasa sungguh tak sihat. So walaupun update blog dengan membebel tak tentu pasal adalah tidak berapa bermanfaat, ia lebih bermanfaat dari tidur, hence this post.

Life has been....what's the right word...has been....Alhamdulillah semua okay. Research berjalan, baca journal tak berapa jalan (hah type perkataan journal baru teringat kena baca journal utk Journal Club esok; might end this post shorter than I thought). The weather is getting warmer, yay! walaupun tiba-tiba haritu hujan+snow in April. My first year assessment is coming up in June, and since taktahulah bila blog ini akan diupdate lagi, mohon rakan taulan semua doakan saya pass the assessment tanpa sebarang masalah (as in re-viva atau re-write report dan lain-lain) so that I could go on to my second year. Nama first year assessment, tapi actually it'll just be 8 months this June.

InsyaALLAH, I'll be home bound in August, even though the initial plan was to celebrate Raya here and go home in December. I even have my spanking new baju raya in my luggage downstairs, konon siap-siap bawak baju raya sebab nak raya kat sini. Tapi kita merancang, Allah yang menentukan. When I checked the flight ticket for December, it was GBP800++ but if I were to go home in August it'll be GBP600++. Told Mama about the ticket price, then she said might as well go home during Raya since Ateh and Uncle Gary who are currently residing in Perth will be home for raya as well. It'll be fun with everyone around. So yeah, August it is then. Kesian Angah, had to bring forward his engagement as well because he wants his lovely little sister to be there to celebrate his happy day. Awwwwwhhhh. I feel the love :P

I wasn't sure if my supervisor would let me take a long break, but Alhamdulillah when I spoke to her the other day she was okay with the idea. It's just that I have to work really hard before I go home so that I could have some solid data for my research. Right now I'm a little worried I can't perform, but I'll try my best. Four months to all the heavenly and artery-clogging food jyeahhhhh!!

So that's the update from up here. Hope everyone down under is doing great and living life to the fullest :) Hope to see you in four months time, InsyALLAH.

All the best with whatever you are doing!

0 comments :